Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Fully sick professions

First, an apology. I've been pretty sick all week so haven't been able to get much done. My poor TSM guide is sitting there with one post. I don't have the energy to make a full post, so I am just posting this picture with my professions.

I plan on adding another JC'er and tailor into the mix, but from there I am not sure. BS'ing and LW'ing are both a pain to level.

Anyway, sorry about all this sickness and hope to be back to regular posting soon!

4 comments:

  1. I see some gaps there. *tsk* *tsk* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a toon with Herbalism and a spare slot! AND its a druid! MINING MINING MINING! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why 2 JCs?
    They have no CDs except for the gem creation one which no one uses.

    Agree with Manthieus, might want to check out faid's post on creating farmers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree give that druid herber mining. It's such a time saver if you have to go farm yourself to be able to gather both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete