Monday, 11 August 2014

Prospecting: My Golden Child


Hello there blog-o-sphere! I'm back with a few tips here and there that I am finding. The first is Obsidium/Elementium ore.

Built into TSM Crafting now is a prospect value. As you can see on my server, this is quite high for these two ores. What is causing it to be so high? Nightstone seems to be selling for an enormous amount. As you can see from the picture above, one stack of Elementium Ore is valued around 576g! Seeing as I buy them for 60g a stack, this is amazing!

So, my tip is to keep an eye on all the ores and see what value you can get out of prospecting. Sometimes, you might just hit a gold mine!

1 comment:

  1. nightstone was probably the mat needed for the cata JC daily when those prices were snapped. My guess is someone bought out all the nightstone on the ah and reposted crazy high,

    ReplyDelete